Having mammoths in what appears like the Ice Age, massive Velociraptor-like birds in an immense jungle and Egyptians all in the identical time era, it looks like the film just threw a whole bunch of fabric together. However, I am at all times prepared to simply accept that even with information and proof on previous time eras, we are able to by no means be 100% certain on anything, and I judged this film not on it is historic accuracy, but it’s leisure and enjoyment levels.
The characters, while lots are a bit unbelievable or one-dimensional, all move the time effectively and fill in for what is needed within the story. This is the discuss page for discussing enhancements to the 10,000 BC (movie) article.
- The characters, whereas a lot are a bit unbelievable or one-dimensional, all move the time successfully and fill in for what is required within the story.
- However, I am at all times keen to accept that even with data and proof on previous time eras, we are able to by no means be a hundred% sure on something, and I judged this movie not on it’s historic accuracy, but it’s entertainment and pleasure levels.
- The movie might upset many scientists or people who love and or respect historical past.
- I think about, that in a film offered as happening in the real earth in an historic date, which has the name of that date, it’s important for the folks to realize it they can count on a movie with high or low historic accuracy.
- Having mammoths in what looks like the Ice Age, massive Velociraptor-like birds in an immense jungle and Egyptians all in the identical time period, it seems like the film simply threw a complete bunch of fabric together.
Great motion pictures under 90 minutes
expecting a masterpiece, I got much more than I bargained for as well. While the film isn’t glorious, it entertained me completely and I was interested all through the whole watch and stunned after it was over. It is pelted with comments and evaluations about how it’s poorly written, edited and played out, although I am here to counter these three accusations, as a result of I, like a couple of numbers of individuals, thought it was pleasant.
I think about, that in a film introduced as occurring in the actual earth in an historical date, which has the name of that date, it is important for the people to comprehend it they’ll expect a film with high or low historic accuracy. The movie could upset many scientists or people who love and or respect history.